By registering you will create an account on Community Matters (Yorkshire) system. After payment of the relevant subscription fee you will then be able to either access members’ resources or receive the monthly funding newsletter (or both if you wish)
The Funding Newsletter offers a monthly snapshot of over 100 funding opportunities both those that have deadlines in the coming month and also those with ongoing funds or with deadlines further in the future.
The membership subscription gives members access to the Knowledgebank of information containing over 170 help sheets and templates, and an additional level of email and phone support as well as reductions on the cost of training and other benefits.
The costs are:
- Funding Subscription: £10 / year
- Small organisation income under £30k: £25 / year
- Organisation income between £30k and £250k: £50 / year
- Organisation income between £250k and £500k: £75 /year
- Organisation income over £500k, Individual Consultant or Community Federation: £100 /year
- CVS/RCC/Volunteer Centre: £125 /year
- Local Authority or Housing Association: £250 /year
Please remember that completing the registration is only the first part of the process. You also need to pay the subscription fee before you get access to the resources.